Each Rider commits to raising $3,500 to support Housing Works. If you’ve never fundraised before, that can sound daunting, but with a plan you can do it—and that’s what we’re here for!
- You’ll be assigned a Rider coach, who will be your advocate from the day you sign up. Sit down with her, give her a call or e-mail a question anytime.
- Check out our one-sheet for a summary version.
- Our Prep Guide is your step-by-step resource to prepare for the ride. With tips on throwing a fundraising party, lots of worksheets, even a sample letter, it's filled with tools to help you exceed your goal.
- This website is designed to help you raise money. You’ll get a customizable web page where your friends can donate and you can track donations. It makes implementing your fundraising strategy a piece of cake!
- Regularly scheduled Ride previews will tell you all you need to know in one 90-minute workshop with your coach. Check out our upcoming events page for a schedule.
Most Riders are worried about fundraising when they start, yet our Riders are so well supported that last year our average rider raised an astonishing $7,000! That's the difference BRAKING AIDS® Ride’s support can make. And if you want to do even more, ask about the perks with our 10K and 20K Club!